Kwangdong - Woo Hwang Chong Shim Won / Angong Niuhuang Wan /3.75g x 10ea/ Made in Korea/ Exp 2023
Kwangdong - Woo Hwang Chong Shim Won - Angong Niuhuang Wan
Kwangdong Woo Hwang Chong Shim Won / Angong Niuhuang Wan / Made In Korea / Exp 2023 /
Package : 3.75g x 10ea
Stroke (systemic numbness, limb disability, speech disorder, coma, mental confusion, facial nerve paralysis), hypertension, throbbing, mental anxiety, chronic tsunami, autonomic ataxia).
Adult 1 pill, 8-15 years old 2/3 pill, 5-7 years old ½ pill, 2-4 years old 1/3 pill, 1 year and under 1/4 pill per day. Chew and digest with warm water.
- If you are taking medicine for blood pressure lowering, use this medicine according to the instructions of a medical professional.
- Consult with a doctor, oriental doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or herbalist before taking this medicine. Consultation with a doctor prior to using this medicine is especially important for:
- Patients with hypertension.
- Patients with heart failure or renal disease.
- Patients with Edema.
- Elderly (generally elderly people should be careful of losing weight because their physiological function is decreased).
- Patients receiving medical treatment (other medications).
- Significantly weak stomach patients (anorexia, stomach discomfort, vomiting, diarrhoea may appear).
- Patients with symptoms of poor appetite, nausea, and vomiting (symptoms may worsen).
- Do not administer to patients ue to the fact that it contains lactose, galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase digestion or glucose- galactosemalabsorption). Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a doctor, oriental medical doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or herbal medicine if the following symptoms occur:
(1) Gastrointestinal Disease: Gastric Aldosteronism
- A decrease in urine output, swelling of the face and hands and feet, heaviness of the eyelids, hardening of the hands, hypokalemia, elevated blood pressure, retention of sodium fluid, edema, weight gain, headache etc. Observe (measure the serum potassium level).
(2) Myopathy: Myopathy may occur as a result of hypokalemia, so if observation is sufficient and anomalies such as helplessness, cramps, or paralysis are confirmed, stop taking. Other cautions when taking this medicine:
- Consult your doctor, oriental doctor, dentist, pharmacist or herbalist for prolonged use of this medicine.
- Use the prescribed dosage.
- Caution when use in combination with potassium-containing preparations, licorice-containing preparations, glycyrrhizic acid or its salt-containing preparations, loop-type diuretics (furosemide, etacrynic acid) or thiazide- based diuretics (trichloromethiazide), gastric aldosteronism, hypokalemia, and myopia.
- Clinical reports which shows that the effective rate is more than 66.7% in cases of facial paralysis, mental anxiety, limb paralysis and speech disorders.
- When taking with other herbal medicines.
1) Avoid direct sunlight and store it in a cool, dry place.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Do not take the medicine out of its original container and keep it in another container, as this may cause accidental misuse of the medicine or cause quality deterioration of the medicinal product.
More information available from:
The manufacturer changes the packaging often so you may receive a box that looks different to what is shown in the picture without warning, however the product inside is the same and 100% genuine.
MADE IN KOREA