※ Check before ordering First class-OTC drugs
1 Recommended0 Reviews
0 SoldFor 30 Days
100% Customers Satisfied
|Advisory On The Use of UVC Sterilisers In The Home||Qoo10 customer center||Nov 24, 2020|
|PLEASE READ BEFORE SELECTING NORMAL MAIL||Seller||May 03, 2019|
|SIngpost Normal Mail||Seller||May 24, 2018|
|Manufacturer/Product Origin||Singapore||Condition||New Product|
|Shipping From||From Overseas (Singapore)|
Customer Review (1)
Received the items. Seems ok
Model:3M | Colours:WHITE
|Jan 14, 2021||wan*** (SG SG)|
- NoticeAdvisory On The Use of UVC Sterilisers In The Home
Ultraviolet-C (UVC) radiation has wavelengths of 100nm - 280nm and is in the spectrum of the sun’s radiation that we are rarely exposed to, as the ozone layer in the stratosphere prevents UVC rays from reaching the surface of the earth.
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses UVC. This method of disinfection has been applied in the disinfection of surfaces and sanitisation of drinking water. UVC sterilisers which use UVGI have been applied in the healthcare sector and in research. The efficacy of UVGI against a range of microbes has been demonstrated in numerous studies. 1-2
[Challenges in using UVGI]
UV disinfection has a short turn-around time (less than 30 min) and does not leave any chemical residues behind after treatment. However, the following factors must be considered when it is applied, whether as a fixed installation or as a portable system:
1. There must be line of sight from the UVC source to the surface to be disinfected for treatment to be effective. High-touch points that are obscured may be missed. For example, surfaces of door handles, handle bars, or toilet flushes that are not directly in the line-of-sight will not be disinfected.
2. The effectiveness of UVGI in inactivating microorganisms depends on the duration of exposure, intensity, distance of surface from source and wavelength of the UV radiation. There is therefore a need for careful calibration and monitoring.
[Is UVC safe?]
UVC poses potential health risks such as eye injury (e.g. irritation and inflammation of cornea) and skin injury (e.g. erythema). The World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised that UV sterilisers should not be used to disinfect the hands or any areas of the skin.3
Chronic exposure to UV radiation can also accelerate the skin aging process and increase the risk of skin cancer. Care must be taken to ensure that the irradiated space is not occupied during UVGI, and measures must be in place to prevent accidental exposure. 4-5
UV products are to be kept out of reach of children.
As UVC radiation can cause eye injury (e.g. irritation and inflammation of cornea) and skin injury (e.g. erythema), NEA does not recommend the household use of such products. Other alternative disinfection methods are available. Please refer to NEA’s list of active ingredients and household disinfectant and cleaning products for disinfection of the COVID-19 virus.
For reference please visit: https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/radiation-safety/advisory-on-the-use-of-uvc-sterilisers-in-the-homeQoo10 customer center
- NoticeBy selecting Singpost Normal Mail Buyer agreed and understand the following:
Please take note that Singpost Normal Mail does not come with any tracking number and delivery will take as long as 30 days or more for normal mail to be processed and delivery the order even we when the parcel is ship from Singapore. Normal Mail is cheap but it is not trackable, by selecting normal mail buyer agreed and understand that there will be delayed and risk of lost mail and will be fully responsible for it. You may either call SINGPOST at 6222 5777 or make a online complaint @ https://www.complaintsboard.com/singapore-post-b120181.
Please select Qxpress for fast and reliable delivery.
Thank you for your patient and kind understanding.InspireLife Shop
- NoticeSingpost Normal Mail usually takes 5-10 working days for delivery excluding Sat, Sun and Public Holiday, however it may take as long as 3-4 working weeks for delivery. For bulky parcel that is unable to fit into the letterbox will be delivered to your house by the postman. If there is no one home to receive it, a green/pink Delivery Notification will be send to your letterbox to collect the item from your allocated Singpost. Please take note that by selecting Singpost Normal Mail, seller is not responsible for lost of mail and unclaimed parcel.InspireLife Shop
- NoticeDear Customers,
For corporate purchase & bulk orders, we provide free service of printing customized logo on the products. For quotation pls contact us via
email@example.com or Call / SMS to 82041450. Attractive pricing will be given!!
We are able to provide official quotation and invoices for corporate purchase or bulk orders.
Many Thanks for your interest in our products and hope to heard from you soon:)InspireLife Shop
- irenerchee 2021-01-01
- There's only 4 set inside and yes there is self pick up at our store 11 Yishun Industrial Street 1 Northspring Bizhub #02-105.InspireLife Shop 2021-01-04
Only Seller's fellow allow to join. Add seller to your Fellow!
- NORTH SPRING BIZHUB 11 YISHUN INDUSTRIAL STREET 1 #02-105
- Available during
- MON~FRI : 11am ~ 6:00pm SAT, SUN, HOLIDAY : CLOSED